OPTM Therapy | Bone and Joint
17
archive,category,category-bone-and-joint,category-17,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-10.1.1,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.0.1,vc_responsive

The health of our bones is a hot topic. How can we keep our bones strong and what makes them weak? Genetics determines about 80% of our bone structure, the remaining 20% can be controlled by diet and exercise. Currently, we have an epidemic of...

The World Health Organization and the United Nations have dedicated this decade to improving the musculo-skeletal health in the world. The World Bank of Global Burden of Disease Project found that musculo-skeletal disorders are the most common cause of severe long-term pain and disability accounting...